Fuel Your Book of Business with Us
U.S. Risk Energy & Environmental provides insurance coverage for insureds in the oil and gas industry, as well as environmental coverage for any industry base. Our staff of specialty underwriters is highly experienced and provides agents with superior customer service and the ability to offer insureds comprehensive, competitive coverage for upstream, midstream, and downstream energy and environmental businesses.
Whether you are looking to secure coverage for an oil and gas operation or pollution coverage for contractors, consultants, or site-specific, our Energy & Environmental team understands the volatile and complex risks involved and offers the insurance solution to address your client’s needs.
- General Liability
- Umbrella/Excess – $10M limits (higher limits available)
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage
- Inland Marine
- Workers’ Compensation
- Professional Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Sudden and Accidental Pollution (with 30-day discovery and 90-day reporting)
- Contractors Pollution Liability (available on some risks if preferred over sudden and accidental coverage)
- Underground Resources and Equipment
- Blanket Additional Insured including ongoing and completed ops – Sole Negligence
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation
- Blanket Primary and Non-Contributory for Additional Insureds
- Professional Liability for consultants
- Gradual Pollution
- Transportation Pollution
- Products Pollution
We serve a wide range of clients including upstream, midstream, and downstream energy businesses.
- Operators and non-operators
- Oilfield consultants
- Drilling contractors
- Well servicing contractors
- Pipeline operations
- Equipment rental and sales
- Environmental Risks – Contractors and Consultants
Many other classes are available. Contact us for details.
How HOAs Can Minimize Risk
December 12, 2022 | HOAs must contend with numerous risks to their operations. Implementing a comprehensive risk management plan addressing potential losses and… more ▶
Who Needs Force-Placed Insurance?
December 1, 2022 | Financial institutions that fund home loans often maintain strict standards for borrowers. In addition to the initial criteria applicants must meet… more ▶
Risk Management for Holiday Gatherings
November 28, 2022 | Holiday gatherings are fun for employees to enjoy socialization off the clock. It’s an annual tradition, but it also comes with various risks… more ▶