Below you will find information on U.S. Risk underwriters and brokers. Use the drop-down menu to filter by office location, program or specialty.
Chris underwrites and brokers packages, monoline property, monoline general liability, excess liability, H&NO auto, professional and inland marine coverages for a large variety of property and casualty classes.
- Contractors (artisan and general)
- Habitational (dwellings, apartments, etc.)
- Lessor’s risk
- Shopping centers
- Vacant warehouses
- Many more
Adam was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas and attended Texas Christian University. Shortly before graduation, Adam began working in the oil and gas industry and eventually started his own brokerage company. He sold the company to Chesapeake Energy in 2008.
In 2009, Adam joined Hull & Company as a broker/underwriter with no insurance experience at all, but left the company in ten years later as their largest producer. He joined U.S. Risk in 2019 and continues working as a property and casualty broker/underwriter.
- Commercial property: Coastal/non-coastal, all occupancies, and all TIV sizes. Includes monoline wind and monoline fire.
- Commercial casualty: General liability; hard-to-place products accounts; contractors of all kinds and sizes; pollution (CPL and site); short-term coverages such as special events; and other products.
- Excess: Both primary and excess on all classes.