Mortgage Banker Bonds
U.S. Risk Financial offers Mortgage Banker Bonds to protect you and your institution against a wide variety of crime loss exposures.
Covered crime loss exposures include:
- Fidelity – Loss caused by employee or closing agent dishonesty or theft of mortgage investor’s money or collateral.
- On Premises Crime – Loss of property through robbery, burglary, misplacement, mysterious unexplainable disappearance, theft, larceny or false pretenses while lodged or deposited within offices or premises located anywhere. Also covers resulting loss or damage to the premises and equipment at owned locations or at another location if held liable.
- In Transit – Loss of property through robbery, larceny, theft, misplacement, mysterious unexplainable disappearance while in transit, except while in the U.S. postal system.
- Check Forgery – Loss resulting directly from forgery or alteration of negotiable instruments.
- Forged Securities – Loss caused by forged, altered, lost or stolen negotiable instrument and documents used as loan collateral such as stock, titles and deeds.
- Electronic and Computer Crime
- Fraudulent Mortgages – Loss resulting from acting upon mortgages, deeds and like instruments where the signatures were obtained by trick, artifice or fraud.
▶ Click the links in the sidebar for details on other U.S. Risk Financial programs.
Cost-Effective Cyber Risk Strategies
October 1, 2023 | While cybercrime has long been a risk for enterprises of all sizes, the threat of data breaches, ransomware attacks, and outright theft have increased… more ▶
About Integrated Risk Management
September 15, 2023 | Businesses face an ever-evolving set of risks. From employee issues to the adoption of new technologies, volatile market conditions, and threats… more ▶
Mitigating Risks in the Oil & Gas Industry
August 31, 2023 | The energy production industry has long been at the mercy of inherent risks arising from internal and external factors. Oil and gas producers must navigate… more ▶