Mortgage Banker Bonds
U.S. Risk Financial offers Mortgage Banker Bonds to protect you and your institution against a wide variety of crime loss exposures.
Covered crime loss exposures include:
- Fidelity – Loss caused by employee or closing agent dishonesty or theft of mortgage investor’s money or collateral.
- On Premises Crime – Loss of property through robbery, burglary, misplacement, mysterious unexplainable disappearance, theft, larceny or false pretenses while lodged or deposited within offices or premises located anywhere. Also covers resulting loss or damage to the premises and equipment at owned locations or at another location if held liable.
- In Transit – Loss of property through robbery, larceny, theft, misplacement, mysterious unexplainable disappearance while in transit, except while in the U.S. postal system.
- Check Forgery – Loss resulting directly from forgery or alteration of negotiable instruments.
- Forged Securities – Loss caused by forged, altered, lost or stolen negotiable instrument and documents used as loan collateral such as stock, titles and deeds.
- Electronic and Computer Crime
- Fraudulent Mortgages – Loss resulting from acting upon mortgages, deeds and like instruments where the signatures were obtained by trick, artifice or fraud.
▶ Click the links in the sidebar for details on other U.S. Risk Financial programs.
How Fuel Costs Affect the Trucking Industry
July 31, 2022 | The trucking industry has suffered dramatically in the past few years, with several conditions straining its profits and functions. Supply chain issues… more ▶
How Inflation Affects Banking and Insurance
July 14, 2022 | It's estimated that inflation in the U.S. can cost the average household as much as $341 per month. This expense can be attributed to the rising cost of food… more ▶
The Insurance Movie Studios Need
July 5, 2022 | There is nothing more exhilarating than the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. But its allure can distract from the threat of liabilities that can plague a production… more ▶