Lenders Single Interest / Vendors Single Interest Insurance
Lenders Single Interest (LSI) and Vendors Single Interest (VSI) insurance is purchased by the lender to protect its interest in various kinds of consumer loan and lease collateral. Collateral types include auto, boats, motorcycles, ATVs, motor homes, and equipment.
U.S. Risk Financial offers these types of coverage:
- All risk physical damage including fire and theft
- Confiscation, conversion and “skips”
- Repossessed collateral
- Unintentional non-filing of instruments
Lenders single interest policies from U.S. Risk Financial are designed to:
- Fit your needs
- Offer various deductible options including $0.00
- Provide prompt claims settlement
- Simplify monthly reporting
- Immediately cover new loans
- Provide assumption of coverage on existing loans
▶ Click the links in the sidebar for details on other U.S. Risk Financial programs.
How HOAs Can Minimize Risk
December 12, 2022 | HOAs must contend with numerous risks to their operations. Implementing a comprehensive risk management plan addressing potential losses and… more ▶
Who Needs Force-Placed Insurance?
December 1, 2022 | Financial institutions that fund home loans often maintain strict standards for borrowers. In addition to the initial criteria applicants must meet… more ▶
Risk Management for Holiday Gatherings
November 28, 2022 | Holiday gatherings are fun for employees to enjoy socialization off the clock. It’s an annual tradition, but it also comes with various risks… more ▶