Energy Coverage Solutions
U.S. Risk Energy & Environmental provides insurance coverage for land-based oil and gas exploration and production and servicing accounts on a national basis. Our staff of specialty underwriters is highly experienced and provides agents with superior customer service and the ability to offer insureds comprehensive, competitive coverage.
Whether you are looking to secure coverage for an oil and gas operation, an oilfield consultant, or a supplier to the oil and gas industry, our professional team understands the volatile and complex risks involved and offers the insurance solution to address your client’s needs.
- General Liability
- Umbrella/Excess – $10M limits (higher limits available)
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage
- Inland Marine
- Workers’ Compensation
- Professional Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Sudden and Accidental Pollution (with 30-day discovery and 90-day reporting)
- Contractors Pollution Liability (available on some risks if preferred over sudden and accidental coverage)
- Underground Resources and Equipment
- Blanket Additional Insured including ongoing and completed ops – Sole Negligence
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation
- Blanket Primary and Non-Contributory for Additional Insureds
- Professional Liability for consultants
We serve a wide range of clients including upstream, midstream, and downstream energy businesses.
- Operators and non-operators
- Oilfield consultants
- Drilling contractors
- Well servicing contractors
- Pipeline operations
- Equipment rental and sales
Many other classes are available. Contact us for details.
Environmental Pollution: Planning for Risks
December 1, 2023 | For business owners, an environmental pollution incident can result in stiff regulatory penalties and staggering expenses associated with cleanup… more ▶
Managing Workers’ Compensation Claims
November 15, 2023 | Claims management in workers’ compensation programs is a critical component of a comprehensive workplace health and safety strategy, involving… more ▶
E&O and More in the Mortgage Industry
November 1, 2023 | Real estate professionals, including mortgage lenders, face numerous risks. These risks can result in significant financial burdens, particularly when legal claims… more ▶