Below you will find information on U.S. Risk underwriters and brokers. Use the drop-down menu to filter by office location, program or specialty.
Executive Vice President/Branch Manager
Noel specializes in brokerage casualty and marine liabilities with a heavy emphasis on contractors and product driven accounts. He has spent his entire career as a wholesale broker in the New Orleans area and has been with U.S. Risk since 2000. He is involved with general liability, umbrella/excess, maritime employer’s liability and environmental. He also underwrites on behalf of Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London for umbrella related to the energy and marine industries as well as maritime employer’s liability.
- Artisan contractors
- Energy contractors – offshore and onshore
- Environmental contractors
- Excess liability/umbrella – all classes of business
- General contractors – commercial and residential
- Marine liability
- Products liability
- Refinery/petrochemical contractors
- Specialty contractors