Below you will find information on U.S. Risk underwriters and brokers. Use the drop-down menu to filter by office location, program or specialty.
Gary specializes in brokerage of casualty lines with an emphasis on energy, oil and gas, contractors (industrial, commercial and residential), environmental, equipment rental, and product-driven accounts. He has 38 years of experience in the insurance industry with the last 26 years as an E&S wholesale broker. Gary joined U.S. Risk in 2000.
- Artisan/trade contractors
- Drilling rigs/oilfield property
- Excess liability
- Excess maritime employers (workers’ compensation)
- Foreign coverages
- General contractors
- Liquor liability
- Offshore oil drilling and service risks
- Pollution contractors
- Products liability
- Refinery/oil and gas contractors
- Refinery/petrochemical risks
- Residential and roofing contractors