Below you will find information on U.S. Risk underwriters and brokers. Use the drop-down menu to filter by office location, program or specialty.
Aaron specializes in solutions for all types of financial institutions. He began his underwriting career in 2001 working with financial institution crime bonds, D&O, bankers professional, and cyber insurance for financial institutions at St. Paul Insurance Company, which later merged with Travelers. He joined U.S. Risk with the acquisition of J.B. Lloyd & Associates in 2016. Aaron also works with lender-placed hazard and flood and mortgage impairment/errors and omissions insurance. Both of these unique programs are endorsed by the Texas Bankers Association and available throughout the U.S. Aaron works with banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers, mortgage servicers, real estate investors, insurance companies, investment advisors, and other financial institutions.
- Bankers professional liability
- Civil money penalties coverage
- Cyber liability and breach response
- Financial institution crime bonds
- Force placed/foreclosed hazard and flood
- Directors and officers liability
- Employment practices liability
- Lender liability
- Lenders single interest
- Monthly reporting policies for residential real estate investors
- Mortgage impairment/mortgage E&O
- Mortgage insurance tracking
- Repossesed auto
- Trust errors and omissions