Providing a Custom Insurance Approach for Community Associations
Our Tailored Community Association Plan (TCAP) offers agents a portfolio of essential insurance products specifically designed to address the unique exposures that condominium, townhome, single-family community associations and others face. We provide everything from enhanced liability and property insurance to full replacement cost coverage; broad crime coverage; equipment breakdown; directors and officers liability; and more. Utilizing Marshall Swift, the gold standard of building cost data, we’ll determine replacement property values, helping to ensure that the right coverage amounts are secured for adequate protection in the event of a loss.
We also offer an in-house Wind Deductible Buyback Program through Lloyd’s, covering properties with TIVs up to $50 million ($25 million in Florida) for wind/hail and flood and earthquake hazards.
Available across the continental U.S., TCAP helps you properly protect the property and assets of community associations. Our solutions will help you cover associations against casualty losses, personal injury claims, and property damage claims; safeguard properties against catastrophic property losses; and secure coverage for directors, officers, trustees, employees, volunteers, and committee members, as well as the community associations themselves for management liability exposures.
- Community Associations Institute (CAI) National Members
- Each community inspected every three years
- Credits available for property manager and companies with CAI-recognized professional designations
- Underwritten with an A.M. Best A+XV rated carrier
- Deductible options from $1,000 and greater
DALLAS: (800) 232-5830 | Fax: (866) 347-0744
Bill Rinker, TCAP Program Director
(214) 265-4950 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Watson, Senior Underwriter
(214) 265-4952 | email@example.com
Jason Eudy, Underwriter
(214) 265-2409 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtney Colvin, Assistant Underwriter
(214) 265-1103 | email@example.com